Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three Year Course)
Eligibility for Admission :
- 10th pass students from any recognized Board/Council/University with Science, Mathematics and English as compulsory subject are eligible for admission.
- 10th pass students with Science, Maths and English as compulsory.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Original Certificates.
- JET Admit Card and JET Result Card(If Appeared).
- Matriculation Certificate(showing Date of Birth)
- Detailed Marks Sheet of Matriculation Examination.
- Character Certificate from institution last attended.
- Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificates
Attested copies of( a to f) certificates.
- Migration Certificate.
- 6 Passport size Photographs(colored).
- Affidavit for Gap year (Only if studies have been discontinued).
Eligibility for Lateral Entry
- 10+2 (Vocational) pass students/ITI pass students can get admission in second year.
- Fee Structure for all courses is strictly in accordance with the norms of Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training.
- Scholarships/Fee waivers are available on means cum merit basis.
- Three-years full time (spread over six semesters)